From May 25, 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data (General Data Protection Regulation – GLPD or the English GDPR acronym) is applicable. In this respect SC Synergy Software Engineering SRL collects and processes your personal data in accordance with the regulations. Below you find information about data processing within our company.
What data do we process?
The personal data we process are mainly your identification, your name and surname, the email address, telephone number and other data necessary to fulfill the activities we carry out.
We also collect information from certain organizations, if any, and to the extent we have legal grounds for doing so. These include fraud prevention agencies, commercial directories.
We can contract with third-party service providers to help us better understand our site visitors. These service providers are not allowed to use the information collected on our behalf, except that it helps us to develop and improve our business.
What is a “cookie”?
You can choose to warn your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. Do this through your browser (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer). Each browser is slightly different, so please refer to your browser’s “Help” section to find out how to modify cookies correctly. If you disable cookies, you will not have access to certain features that make your experience on our site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
The purposes of personal data processing
We process personal data with the purpose of carrying out commercial activities such as: to send communications about the products and services offered by the company, to send informative material on technical aspects, news as well as information about events organised or attended by the company or partners.
How do we process your data ?
The processing of personal data is always based on the execution of the contracts concluded with Synergy Software Engineering, the need to comply with a legal obligation, our legitimate interest or a major public interest or, as the case may be, your consent if you have expressed your choice in this sense.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data when, for example:
- You buy products from our company
- You access the contact form to ask us a question
- You subscribe to newsletters, alerts, or other services we provide
- You contact us through different channels, or ask for information about a product
- You visit www.synergy-control.com or Social Media Company (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- You have granted permission to other companies, such as our business partners or associates, as well as third party suppliers or contractors, to exchange information with us regarding personal information.
The period of time your personal data is stored for
Your data will be processed during the contractual period as well as during the period in which the legislation requires us to retain the data of the clients or, if the data are processed for marketing purposes, for a period of 3 years.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
- The Right to Information – You can request information about the processing of your personal data;
- Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill it out;
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data if its processing was not lawful or in other cases stipulated by law
- The right to restrict processing – you may request restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by the law
- Opposition right – you can oppose data processing that is based on our legitimate interest
- Right to Data Portability – You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- Right to file a complaint – You can complain about the way personal data are processed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- Right to withdraw consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing under consent prior to its withdrawal.
How can you manage the consent?
You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all newsletters sent by Synergy Software Engineering or by contacting the company at: email@example.com
If you do not give your consent or if you subsequently submit a request to delete your data and withdraw your consent, it will mean that you will not be able to participate in marketing activities or receive newsletters from Synergy Software Engineering .